this women's month, we’re creating a cycle of giving thanks + giving back, and we're hoping to inspire an on-going movement of empowerment, woman to woman.
our new initiative is about giving thanks to you, our amazing customer, but it’s also about giving back to our community of strong women in south africa.
for the entire month of august, we've partnered up with baked, black betty + selfi, and will be donating 5% of all our profits from our respective websites to the future females foundation phakama community centre & safehouse project which supports gender based violence victims – so by shopping from any of our sites you'll not only be supporting women in business, but you'll also be helping women in need.
plus, if you shop on any of our sites you'll also receive R1000 worth of vouchers to shop across all our sites – so you can keep supporting women in business.
meet our partners.
award-winning influencer, businesswoman, style icon + mother, aisha baker founded bakedonline in 2009 as a first-year student.
aisha’s followers and readers are empowered women, opinion makers, culturally and socially engaged, ambitious, decisive and have a taste for all things stylish.
baked collection encapsulates aisha’s popularised style loved by so many and is proudly manufactured in cape town.
kristin weixelbaumer studied art direction & worked in the industry at microsoft, london & red bull, austria as a creative director.
her path radically changed when she studied gemstones in india; jewellery design was a natural progression.
black betty is kristin’s means to meld all of her passions: her creativity; her flair for design; her strategic marketing skills; and, her love for crystal healing, and working with earth’s materials.
celeste arendse is the designer/founder of cape town based clothing label selfi.
designed with the modern women in mind, celeste has carefully positioned herself as one of the leading sustainable independent fashion labels within south africa.
after completing her fashion design degree at cape peninsula university of technology, she was appointed as studio manager at cape town based luxury fashion label malcolm kluk & cdgt.
with the modern global conscious consumer in mind, celeste has carved a loyal niche market within south africa and is steadily growing within the international market space.
each collection focuses on exploring aspects of south african culture and identity, with a firm continuous undertone which promotes wellness and sustainability.
a portion of your purchase from any of our sites will be going towards the incredible future females foundation, an organisation focusing on developing the powerful women entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
the future females foundation's phakama community centre is a safe house for the gugulethu community, providing nourishment and empowerment through learning and upskilling.
your donation will go towards the next steps in building and forming safe spaces to house women affected by gender based violence.
want to get involved?
we're looking for female business owners to join the movement – because supporting women means supporting all women.
drop us a mail and we'll add you to our list of women in business so you can participate in future collaborations.
terms + conditions.
– the promotion is valid for any user who places an order during the month of august across the following brands; lelive, black betty, baked collection and selfi.
– the voucher is valid for new and existing customers with prior purchases and entitles you to an R250 voucher for each advertised brand making a bundle of R1000 worth of vouchers.
– this promotion is only valid when you spend R500 or more on any of the partner's websites, if not the promotion will not be applied.
– the promotions/special will expire on 10/09/2021 at 9 am.
– due to logistical limitations of the lock-down, the offer is valid for orders based on each partner's current delivery geography, as advertised on their website.
– this offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, credit, coupon, and/or offer.
– promotions and/or offers have no cash value.
– offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
– lelive, black betty, baked collection and selfi reserve the right to alter the conditions of this offer.